Friday, February 24, 2012

A Digression

Oh, hey there. Did you think I forgot about you? Because I didn't! Well, I can't honestly say that I've thought much about reading either. Scratch that. The thought has been there, as has the desire, but again sleep deprivation has prevailed. Has anyone else felt that way? If you haven't, please share your tips! 
Needless to say I am a tiny bit  way behind on my reading. 
But, good news! I have begun another book. No fear, Villette is still in the works, and Lucy Snowe will have her adventures (or lack thereof?) in the near future!
I'm notorious for multi-tasking and that part of me has creeped its way into my reading habits as well. Listen to music, drink coffee ... lots of coffee, and still retain the information in the pages? Done. Now if only we could get that to creep into my school work we'd be all set to go!
So, what is this new book you might ask?
Well my boyfriend and I (aforementioned race car driver) are embarking on a two book set together. Trust me friends, to the engineer this is a massive feat. 
We're beginning with Captivating and then moving on to Wild at Heart. 
Essentially its a new way to get to know one another. 
But ey oh to those single ladies and gents out there.. I'd totally recommend these!
So why not? Learn a little more about yourself, ask questions, go deep. 
I'll share my thoughts if you share yours! 
....
Who are we kidding? I'll share mine regardless, but I would love to hear yours too!
Ready.Set.Go
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment